What we would like Feedback on
FreezeCrowd requires you have a .edu school email address in order to test.
This is to connect you with people on your college campus in a group photo.
1. Upon logging in, fill out your profile favorites on the "my favorites," if you feel inclined to. If you only have 5 favorites or a smaller number, feel free to fill out a minimum number. For more, you can later fill out your "freeze list" for items you like but are not necessarily your favorites. Provide feedback, and feel free to suggest any keywords.
2. Focus on uploading a group photo with college friends to FreezeCrowd, and connect the friends in the photo by clicking on the "Freeze" button and FreezeTagging your friends to invite them.
3. When you upload a photo and start "freeze tagging" your friends please talk about the FreezeCrowd experience. Is it easy and fun to do?
4. Tell us what makes sense, and what doesn't make sense. Would you recommend FreezeCrowd to friends? Why or why not?
5. What can we do to improve FreezeCrowd and make it something that you want to come back to and invite friends?